Monday, April 06, 2009

Oh Brother

So, I wanted to take some old audio cassettes and put them onto discs, but my last audio tape deck died a few years ago. My brother has one. My brother never tells you if he's coming out, he just shows up. The following email chain is what it's like trying to communicate with my brother...

On 3/29/09, Ted wrote:

Hey Steve,

Next time you come out can you bring your new audio cassette deck? I have some audio cassettes that I want to put on to disc.

Please respond.

Thanks,

Ted

---

On Mar 30, 2009, at 6:12 AM, Steve wrote:

okay remind me next time I come out

--Steve

---

On 3/30/09, Ted wrote:

but i don't know when the next time you come out will be. i'm reminding you NOW to bring it out the next time you come.

please respond.

ted

---

On Mar 31, 2009, at 5:30 AM, Steve wrote:

right, I will try to remember

if you remind me closer to when I actually do come out there'll be less chance I forget

---

On 3/31/09, Ted wrote:

but you never tell me when you are coming out, you just show up.

---

On Apr 4, 2009, at 5:44 PM, Steve wrote:

but you never tell me when you are coming out, you just show up.
But you never tell me when you're coming out, you just show up.

so?

---

On 4/4/09, Ted wrote:

well you said to remind you to bring it the next time you're going to come out, but you never tell me when you are going to come out, you just show up. hello?

---

On Apr 6, 2009, at 5:35 AM, Steve wrote:

okay I will try and remember to bring it out next time I come out

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home